A durable, virtually maintenance-free roof to shield property from the elements – that is what we will deliver. If you have a problem with a flat roof or a low pitch roof, Sound Renovation can help. Discover the advantages of the EPDM Rubber Roofing System, a T.P.O. Rubber Roofing System and the Kemper Waterproofing System. Our experienced installers can install a system that fits your needs and budget to give you years of leak free security.
E.P.D.M. Rubber Membrane – (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer)
A fully adhered single ply .060 millimeter rubber membrane roofing system or a T.P.O. heat welded rubber roofing system installed by our factory trained experts will give you the confidence to know your home and family are protected for many years to come.
What are the advantages of an E.P.D.M. or a T.P.O. rubber roofing system?
- Low maintenance
- Rubber is flexible and durable
- Attracts the sun’s solar energy-reduces heating costs (Black-EPDM)
- Reflects the sun’s solar rays –reducing cooling costs (White-TPO)
- System can be glued, mechanically fastened and welded
- Sound Renovation uses only glue, sealer and coating products approved by leading manufactures like RPI, Versico, GenFlex, Firestone, Carlisle, Dow and GAF.
A Kemper System is a state-of-the-art system combining a waterproofing membrane and a two part resin-fleece for limitless waterproofing applications.
What are the advantages of a Kemper System?
- Resistant to UV rays and chemicals
- Self terminating and self flashing
- Very strong and highly durable
- Adheres to virtually any substrate
- Superior protection against the elements and moister
- Long life cycle
As a certified Kemper System installer, the professionals at Sound Renovation can apply this advanced waterproofing technology to protect your home and family for many years to come.
Brands We Trust: