Metal roofing is often called Cool-Roofs, or Cool-Metal roofing. Beautiful metal panel roofs are not only elegant but are durable, graceful, and environmentally friendly. The proper installation of your Metal Roofing System is critical. Sound Renovation has the expertise in many Panel Roofing Systems and specializes in “Flat Seam Panel” and “Mechanically Seamed Panel” systems. When our experienced professionals install a metal roof on your home, you can be confident that your “Metal Roofing System” should last as long as you own your home.
What are other advantages to having a metal roof?
- Energy efficient and low maintenance
- Sustainable and resistant to extreme conditions
- Fire and wind resistant
- Reflects heat instead of absorbing
- Low-cycle costs – cost effective
- Able to emit heat back into the atmosphere allowing for cooler surface temperatures
- 100% recyclable at the end of its useful life
There are different types of metal roofing systems with a variety of color coating options. Sound Renovation can install a “Seamless” Standing Seam Metal Roofing Panel System with many metal options including: Lead Coated Copper, Red Copper, Zinc Coated Copper (Freedom Gray), Steel, Galvalume, and Aluminum, just to name a few.
We would be happy to discuss these many options during a free consultation, and be sure to ask us about the many metal roofing tiles that are available. Call or email us today.